PAA series - PES Pleated Filter Cartridge
PAA series polyethersulfone (PES) Pleated Filter Cartridges are designed to provide greater bacteria and particle removal at high flow rates and low pressure drops in a wide range of biological fluids.
PAA series polyethersulfone (PES) Pleated Filter Cartridges are designed to provide greater bacteria and particle removal at high flow rates and low pressure drops in a wide range of biological fluids. It offers the greatest assurance of filtration performance, stability, and service life. All components of the PAA filter cartridges comply with FDA regulations for food contact use.
• Durable PES and PP components
• Highly porous asymmetric membrane
• Excellent chemical compatibility
• Low extractables
• 100% integrity tested
• Large infusion (LVP), small injection (SVP), eye drops sterilization filtration
• Sterilization filtration of biological product
• Sterilization filtration of antibiotic aqueous solution
• Cleaning fluid and disinfectant sterilizing filtration
|Length||5”, 10”, 20”, 30”, 40”|
|Material of Constructions|
|Connection Adaptor||SS Insert, PSU Insert|
|Seal Material Options||Silicone, EPDM , FKM|
|Max. Operating Temperature||80℃(176℉)|
|Max. Operating DP||4 bar(58psi)@20℃(68℉),2 bar (29 psi)@80℃(176℉)|
|Autoclave Sterilization||125℃(257℉), 30min, 30cycles|
|SIP||125℃(257℉), 30min, 30cycles|
|Filtration Area||0.65 m² per 10” Filter|
|10” Filter Cartridges||<20mg|
• Validated with Brevundimonas diminuta (ATCC 19146) at 107CFU/cm2 (0.22μm)
• 100% integrity tested.
• Individual element is tracked by serial number Manufactured according to ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system
• Meets USP Biological Reactivity Test requirements of the current USP <88> for plastic class Ⅵ-121℃
• Non-fiber releasing
• Non-pyrogenic per USP Bacterial Endotoxins(＜0.25EU/mL)
• Meets TOC and water conductivity per USP Purified Water, pH per USP Sterile Purified Water.