BDH Series - PTFE Pleated Filter Cartridges
BDH Series Filter Cartridges feature hydrophilic polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) membrane. It offers excellent chemical compatibility with aggressive solvents and other fluids. Being hydrophilic, it does not require pre-wetting when used with aqueous solu
BDH Series Filter Cartridges feature hydrophilic polytetraflu-oroethylene (PTFE) membrane. It offers excellent chemical compatibility with aggressive solvents and other fluids. Being hydrophilic, it does not require pre-wetting when used with aqueous solutions, and can be put into service immedi-ately, maximizing operational service time.
• Absolute filtration efficiency.
• 100% integrity tested.
• Excellent chemical compatibility.
• Tolerates pH 1 to 14. Hydrophilic membrane for immediate wettability.
• Chemically aggressive fluids
• Solvents, strong acids & bases
• Bulk chemical delivery
• Etching bath solutions
• Hot DI water
• Ultra high-purity water
• Photoresist chemicals
• Individually tested for integrity.
• Filter cartridges are manufactured in a clean room environ-ment using Good Manufacturing Practices under an ISO9001:2015 registered Quality Management System.
• Cartridges are individually serialized and have full materials traceability.
|OD||69mm (2.72”) OD|
|Lengths||5”, 10”, 20”, 30”, 40”|
|Materials of Construction|
|Seal Material Options||Silicone, EPDM, NBR, FKM, E-FKM|
|Max. Temperature||80° C (176° F)|
|Max. dP (forward)||4 bar (60 psi) @ 20°C (68°F)|
|2.4 bar (35 psi) @ 80°C (176°F)|